NEW COVID-19 GUIDELINES:
- Visitation is allowed for patients when approved by the women’s extended care team.
- Requests for visitation must be submitted and scheduled 48 hours in advance.
- Impromptu visits are not allowed. If a visitor arrives without approval they will be asked to leave immediately.
- Visitations are available on Saturdays and Sundays. The time is dependent on the program’s schedule. – No more than 2 families per time slot.
- Each family is limited to three adults and two children.
- Family members and patients must remain masked at all times.
- No family is to leave the designated visitation area at any time. – The designated space is to ensure proper social distancing.
- Visitation is to not exceed 90 minutes per family.
- If visitation is approved expect a call from extended care staff for COVID-19 screening questions.
- Visitors are not permitted to bring open containers, purses, cell phones or any prohibited items.