Extended Care Programs
Everyone deserves lifelong recovery from addiction. We’ll provide the support and education you or your loved one needs to find your way toward a healthier life.
Following the completion of traditional inpatient treatment programs, people recovering from a substance use disorder might require support to increase their chances of lifelong recovery. Extended care programs provide the counseling, education, and wellness activities you need to learn how to live a life free of substance use.
Extended care programs are gender-specific and consist of 60 or 90 days of treatment at a private, Ashley-owned residence. Programs include:
- Assessment of underlying factors contributing to your SUD.
- Individualized treatment plans.
- Group and individual counseling
- Case management sessions.
- 12-Step and SMART Recovery program education.
- Relapse prevention training.
- Life-skills training.
- Personalized exercise and nutrition plans.
- Recreational activities.
More about Ashley’s Extended Care Programs
Men’s Extended Care
Specialized programming, designed to support you during early recovery.
Women’s Extended Care
Specialized programming, delivered by women, designed to support you during early recovery.