What to Bring
Recovery begins today.
At Ashley, we believe that treating you with dignity and respect are the hallmarks of lifesaving treatment and sustainable recovery. We invite you to begin to rebuild your self-respect and dignity here on our campus. In order to focus on healing, we ask you to consider the ways in which you carry and care for yourself. Listed below are general DOs and DON’Ts of packing for your treatment experience at Ashley. Our Intake Coordinators can answer any additional questions you may have. We recommend that you bring up to $100 in cash to purchase items in our campus store. Our campus store offers toiletries, clothing, literature and more.
Care Package and other drop offs at the guard shack are only permitted between 7A-7P M-F and 7A-5P Sat-Sun to ensure that the drop offs go directly to a staff member.
What to bring:
Please limit luggage to two pieces.
- Comfortable Casual Attire – laundry service is provided here
- Exercise clothing – gym shorts/shirts and sneakers
- Weather appropriate outerwear – including umbrella
- Personal hygiene items – shampoo/soap/toothbrush/toothpaste/shaving kit
- Medications – bring your existing prescribed medications in the original bottles
- Smoking & tobacco products – Ashley will not provide these items. Cigarettes aren’t available to purchase on campus
- Picture ID
- Insurance and/or prescription card
- Method of payment – credit card or cashiers’ check for amount agreed to during the pre-admission phone assessment