Using evidenced-based, best practices, Ashley’s clinical team treats patients struggling with substance use and mental health disorders. Clinical services are designed to assess patient needs, address underlying/co-occurring conditions, and provide the tools to stay sober post-discharge.
Finding and addressing the obstacles to meaningful connection with self, others, and a meaningful life.
Our counseling services are private and personalized to meet you where you are on your journey to recovery. Our clinical team works with you to establish goals and a plan to obtain them. Our interdisciplinary treatment team work collaboratively with you and your loved-ones to achieve the best possible outcome.
- 24-hour clinical support
- Individual and small group counseling
- Specialized services for each individual’s unique needs
- Comprehensive biopsychosocial assessment to identify patient needs
- Individualized treatment planning to identify goals for recovery
- Case management services
- Interactive, skill-based workshops
- Education about the disease of addiction and the path to recovery