Finding and addressing the obstacles to a meaningful life
Using evidence-based, best practices, Ashley’s clinical team treats patients struggling with substance use and mental health disorders. Clinical services are designed to assess patient needs, address underlying/co-occurring conditions and provide the tools to stay sober post-discharge.
Our counseling services are private and personalized to meet you where you are on your journey to recovery. Our clinical team works with you to establish goals and a plan to obtain them. Our interdisciplinary treatment team works collaboratively with you and your loved ones to achieve the best possible outcome.
Clinical services offered
- 24-hour clinical support
- Individual and small group counseling
- Specialized services for each individual’s unique needs
- Comprehensive biopsychosocial assessment to identify patient needs
- Individualized treatment planning to identify goals for recovery
- Case management services
- Interactive, skill-based workshops
- Education about the disease of addiction and the path to recovery
Our data-driven approach to clinical care
In order to offer the best evidence-based, clinical care, we harness the power of data informatics to improve your treatment outcomes. Using the Trac9 system, we monitor patient outcomes during and after treatment, allowing us to offer more individualized care and continually iterate our clinical methodology.