Join the Ashley team
Become part of the Ashley team and experience a workplace environment of extraordinary people helping others at one of the country’s top nonprofit addiction treatment centers. Openings may be available across three locations in Northern Maryland, including our headquarters on a picturesque campus on the banks of the Chesapeake Bay in Havre de Grace as well as outpatient centers in Bel Air and Elkton.
Register for our virtual career fair
Check out the schedule for our virtual career fair on December 16.
Hear first-hand from our staff what their department does and how they work. This is the perfect time to ask questions about Ashley and specific departments. Don’t be shy!
A career with purpose
Ashley is committed to helping patients overcome their substance use disorder to lead happier, healthier lives. Our expert staff combines skills in clinical, medical and psychological care, and works together to change lives for the better. No work is more rewarding, and we’re just as committed to staff success as we are to successful recovery outcomes for our patients.
We believe employees are what makes Ashley such a special place. Our approach to holistic patient care is driven by the same core values that govern relationships between our entire staff. Our workplace culture emphasizes:
- Respect: We respect everyone who comes through our doors at all times. Everyone deserves to be treated as human beings worthy of care and consideration.
- Authenticity: We remain authentic to ourselves, our work and our colleagues at all times.
- Accountability: We hold one another accountable, and we hold ourselves to high standards.
- Justice: We believe that everyone deserves to be treated the right way, no matter the circumstances.
- Strategic Thinking: The small things matter as much as the big ones because they all come together in the end.
- Innovative: Ashley is a unique place, and as such, requires unique and new approaches to managing its most important asset, its people.
- Success Is a Team Sport: When one succeeds, we all succeed; it’s that simple.
- Trust: With trust comes the notion of partnership and a spirit of collaboration to achieve the right outcomes for the right reasons.
Diversity & inclusion statement
Ashley is committed to a safe and productive discussion of diversity and equity issues and the ongoing establishment and maintenance of a positive, safe and healthy work and treatment environment.
Our Racial Equity Committee, which includes a cross-section of staff including top-level leadership, meets biweekly to discuss, take action on and track the success of our designated equity initiatives, including:
- Promoting continuous learning and self-examination on issues of inequity by encouraging open communication.
- Celebrating the essence of diversity, equity and inclusion, and their relationship to Ashley’s mission, vision and values.
- Taking action in creating equity for all members of the Ashley community.
- Acknowledging the roles of race, ethnicity and gender as social determinants in health, including in achieving and sustaining recovery.
To learn more about our commitments to diversity, equity and inclusion, including goals, resources and methods, go to our Racial Equity page.
Our Compensation Policy is transparent and competitive. But our benefits go far beyond competitive pay, an above-average 401K employer match and great medical, dental and visual health insurance plans for you and your family.
We also value a healthy work-life balance, which is why we have a generous paid-time-off program and add 7 paid holidays to the mix to give you more time with your loved ones.
Want to learn more, and grow personally and professionally? Every team has a training budget to help its members grow, and through us, you can participate in programs like the CCAR Recovery Coach Academy©.
Other benefits include:
- Tuition reimbursement
- Use of fitness center facilities
- Excellent prognosis for career growth with an organizational commitment to promoting from within
- Active mentorship within an open, collaborative, mission-driven culture
- Opportunities for volunteering and community service
- Employee resource groups to strengthen the community
Meet our Human Resources team
Get to know the Human Resources team at Ashley Addiction Treatment.
Caitlin holds a master’s degree in industrial and organizational psychology from Walden University and has found her home at Ashley in the Human Resources Department, where she focuses on training and development for all staff. One of her many achievements is our new orientation program, bringing new and existing staff together.
Caitlin is one of the first people you’ll meet when you join Ashley. She loves seeing our staff learn and grow in their roles and does everything to support that growth.
Human Resources Coordinator
For Eleicia, joining Ashley has been a rewarding learning and growing experience. She takes care of intradepartmental communication and organization, and in her role as human resources coordinator, she is also one of the first people to contact you when you apply for a position with us.
Working at Ashley has allowed Eleicia to discover a different side of herself and appreciate her value in each patient’s recovery journey. She says, “HR is the frontline of bringing people in to care for our patients.”
HR Business Partner
Jessica holds a bachelor’s degree in management science from Coppin State University and focuses on recruitment, onboarding, employee relations and benefits administration at Ashley. In these capacities, Jessica conducts phone screens and answer any questions you might have.
Jessica loves being a part of the process that helps new employees acclimate at Ashley and is passionate about giving someone a chance to start a new life through employment by supporting growth opportunities and boosting staff morale.
Vice President of Talent Management
With 18 years of experience in human resources, during which she spent more than half of her career in nonprofits, social services and healthcare industries, Tosha is committed to mission-driven organizations like Ashley. In her role as vice president of talent management, she looks at the big picture supporting Ashley’s organizational growth and helps drive our thought leadership in the industry around topics of diversity, equity and inclusion. Tosha says, “A diverse workforce allows us to live our mission to the fullest, serving all of our patients in the best way possible.”
You will get a chance to meet Tosha during your orientation days.