Our Mission and Vision
A place with purpose.
At Ashley, we use every innovative tool available to help you overcome your substance-use disorder so you can find your way back to health and happiness. Our expert staff will create a personalized program that combines clinical, medical and psychological care to address your needs holistically, including chronic pain and any co-occurring medical issues.
We transform and save lives by integrating the science of medicine, the art of therapy, and the compassion of spirituality.
Those living with substance-use disorders have the opportunity to experience the joy of living.
- We believe in providing an experience that treats the body, mind and spirit and values healing with dignity.
- We believe that recovery support groups are a vital component of a recovery-oriented lifestyle.
- We believe that involving and educating a patient’s family is vital to their recovery.
- We believe in improving patient outcomes by embracing innovation.
- We believe in a multi-disciplinary care model that promotes lifelong recovery.
I – Integrity – I do the right thing!
A – Accountability – I own it!
C – Compassion – I am with you!
T – Total Commitment – I am all in!