Ashley Addiction Treatment has been helping patients achieve long-term recovery since opening our doors in 1983. Our incredible, experienced medical team is ready to provide our patients with the care they need to start their recovery journey. Led by co-CEO and president, Greg Hobelmann M.D., M.P.H., we offer:
- Detoxification as needed.
- Comprehensive history and physical examination at intake.
- Routine laboratory studies, urine toxicology upon admission and random urine toxicology throughout treatment.
- Consultations with our dietitian for special medical considerations (diabetes, liver disease, eating disorders).
- Medical evaluations for illness or injury and referrals to outside providers or a hospital when needed.
- 24/7 access to a medical team consisting of board-certified physicians (both medical and psychiatric), physician assistants, nurse practitioners, registered nurses, licensed practical nurses and certified nursing assistants.