NEW COVID-19 GUIDELINES:
- Visitation is allowed for patients when approved by the emerging adult extended care team.
- Requests for visitation must be submitted and scheduled 48 hours in advance.
- Impromptu visits are not allowed. If a visitor arrives without approval they will be asked to leave immediately.
- Visitation will be held on Sundays in two time slots: 1:30 pm – 3:00 pm and 3:30 – 5:00 pm. – No more than 2 families per time slot.
- Each family limited to three adults and two children.
- Family members and patients must remain masked at all times.
- No family is to leave the designated visitation area at any time .– The designated space is to ensure proper social distancing
- Visitation is to not exceed 90 minutes per family.
- If visitation is approved expect a call from extended care staff for COVID-19 screening questions.
- Visitors are not permitted to bring open containers, purses, cell phones or any prohibited items.