COVID-19 Response – free, daily online recovery support
As part of our response to COVID-19, Ashley has worked to create solutions for the social limitations facing our alumni. We know that connection is the key to recovery. For some people, social distancing may limit a person’s access to their support system. In that spirit, we are offering virtual 12-Step support groups daily at 9am, 1pm, and 6pm EST.
We plan to push out updates through email and in the Chalk Talk app. If you want to learn more and don’t have access to one or both, please sign up below to receive the meeting link or download the app by searching “Chalk Talk – Ashley Treatment” in the app store. *Please note the Chalk Talk app is carefully curated for our alumni only.
We want to consider all the ways in which we can support you in your ongoing recovery. If you need us, we’re here for you!
About the meetings:
- These meetings are Ashley Alumni run meetings and guidelines have been created by Ashley staff
- Please mute your audio if you are not sharing and virtually raise your hand when you would like to share (raise hand feature is in “reactions”)
- Format of the meetings will vary: 9am – 30 minute meditation meeting, 1pm – 30 minute recovery literature meeting, 6pm – 1 hour meeting
- Meetings are intended for Ashley Alumni and others seeking connection
- Please be respectful of all other participants
Full recovery. Full life.
Recovery starts here, but it continues in the life that you go on to create for yourself. We understand that it can be challenging to stay healthy on your own. That’s why we are dedicated to being your partner on your personal path to recovery.