Choosing treatment at Ashley means choosing life. By making the decision to get into treatment, your loved one begins at a designated point along the path of recovery that we refer to as the ‘continuum of care’. We believe Ashley is the first step in that journey, and we welcome you and your loved one to our program.
Recovery starts here and it continues in the life that your loved one creates for themselves. That’s why we have developed a comprehensive plan for their time here as well a comprehensive continuing care plan to help them transition to everyday life with ease and confidence. Their customized plan integrates the right balance of medical, psychological, spiritual, holistic, or 12-Step practices. Ashley staff works with your loved one to develop a plan that best suits their unique needs.
At Ashley, our multi-faceted team of professionals oversees your loved one’s care. We’re committed to continuing our connections with Ashley alumni and their families to develop the strong support system which begins at Ashley.
In that spirit we welcome you to visitation at Ashley, where patient care is our utmost priority. Please read the following guidelines and abide by them while visiting at Ashley:
- Please wear your visitor’s badge at all times.
- Please leave all cell phones, purses, cameras, backpacks/tote bags, drugs, alcohol, drug paraphernalia, and weapons locked in your car.
- Please refrain from having sensitive conversations on visitation – you can arrange to have these conversations on another day with your loved ones primary counselor.
- Please do not take your loved one home prematurely. We assure you we are taking excellent care of them.
- If you have brought your loved one a package, please leave it with the Clinical Aide Department in Bantle Hall.
- This is a medical facility. Please do not give food or medication, including over the counter medications to any community member.
- Please do not enter the second floor of any of the buildings, or any community member’s room.
- Please observe the identified smoking and non-smoking sections of campus.
- Community members are not allowed to go off the premises or to walk the “loop” with visitors.
- Please do not go beyond the white fence by the water or into the woods.
- No community member is to go to the parking lots for any reason.
- Please stay on the public pathways.
- Most importantly, we invite you to enjoy the serenity Ashley offers.