What is Trac9?
Trac9 or Trac9 Informatics is an assessment tool that monitors specific factors that have a scientifically-validated and evidence-based association with long-term recovery. We track our patients’ outcomes through assessments during and 12 months following their treatment with us.
Each assessment is normed, psychometrically validated and available in the public domain, enabling their utilization in Trac9.
Trac9 is a unique opportunity for us to further individualize the care we provide to each patient and family maximizing their treatment outcomes, all while advancing the science of addiction medicine – saving more lives through more effective care!James Ryan, LCPC, Vice President of Clinical Services
Benefits of using Trac9
Vice President of Clinical Services James Ryan, LCPC, explains Trac9 and its benefits for our patients.
Combining our expertise with highly effective tools
- Trac9 allows us to measure the effectiveness of treatment and is an essential tool in addressing your or your loved ones’ individual treatment needs.
- Trac9 will help us identify your individual treatment needs and which counselor best meets these needs, resulting in an even better patient-clinician match, and helping you and your family create an individualized path through treatment and into recovery.
- Your participation in Trac9 allows us to advocate for continued insurance authorization with your insurance company while you are in treatment.
- Your Trac9 assessment data will also help us prepare a comprehensive continuing care plan tailored to your individual needs.
- If your post-treatment assessments indicate a recurrence of use, you will automatically be asked if you would like to notify Ashley about it. This step gives you the direct opportunity to seek help again, should it be necessary.
- The data we collect through the Trac9 assessments helps us improve treatment services and enhance patient outcomes.
The trust that people place in us when they enter treatment motivates us to provide the gold standard of care and innovate. This means that we have to adapt and utilize new treatment methods and tools to help our patients start a new life in recovery. One of those tools is Trac9! We’re very excited about the doors Trac9 will open for us in improving our care even further and embracing our mission to its fullest!Greg Hobelmann, M.D., M.P.H., Co-CEO & President
Want to learn more?
Take a look at our Trac9 Info Sheet to learn how Trac9 will be used at Ashley, how it will benefit your or your loved ones’ treatment, receive answers to frequently asked questions or head directly to Trac9’s website to learn more about the tool in general.
Research at Ashley
If you want to know more about how we use data Ashley and what kind of research we conduct, head to our research page. On this page, you will also find a list of published research projects that can give you even more insight into our efforts to advance the science of addiction medicine.