Heal at Ashley
No matter what leads you to start a journey toward recovery, Ashley is here for you. We’ll use every innovative tool available to help you overcome your substance use disorder and live a fuller life.
Our founders believed in treating substance use disorders differently. To them, addiction was a disease — a disease both of them lived with. They knew the only path to lifelong recovery was one of understanding and empathy. With their legacy and our commitment to healing the whole self, we’ll make lifelong recovery possible for you or your loved one.
Recover at Ashley
Our 147-acre main campus in Havre de Grace, Maryland, is home to our inpatient programs. Nestled into the Chesapeake Bay, our facilities were designed to give you the motivation needed to heal your mind, body and spirit. You’ll be surrounded by inspiration — from expansive greenery and gardens to the sunrises over the water to the onsite chapel.
While part of an inpatient program, you or your loved one will stay in a private or semi-private room maintained by housekeeping staff. You’ll have access to laundry services, a state-of-the-art fitness center, a personal trainer and outdoor sports such as basketball, volleyball and jogging paths.
Nutrition is also fundamental to your health and recovery. Our inpatient programs offer access to a dietician, professionally trained chefs and food plans tailored to your special dietary or medical needs. We work with local farms to source fresh meats, seafood and produce.
Our spiritual and wellness services include yoga, spiritual counseling, recreational activities, massage, acupuncture, music therapy, art therapy and more.
Your Path Forward
You can live a life free of substance use. Whether you or your loved one has relapsed, suffers from chronic pain, lives with a mental illness, or is an emerging adult, we have a program that will provide the education and support needed to create lasting change.
We believe in healing the whole self. Our staff includes board-certified physicians, nurses, psychiatrists and counselors who provide the medical and clinical services included in your personalized treatment plan. As part of our Continuum of Care, you’ll receive a plan to manage your transition from inpatient treatment to the next stage of recovery.
Our inpatient offerings include:
- Primary, which addresses all sides of addiction openly and directly while educating you about the disease and treatment.
- Emerging Adult, which is specifically tailored to young adults and helping them to achieve independence and a high quality of life.
- Men’s Extended Care, which helps young adult males build on their success in primary care while at a private Ashley-owned residence.
- Women’s Extended Care, which addresses the unique needs of women with substance use disorders and supports them in living a more fulfilling life.
- Relapse, which helps those struggling with relapse to identify triggers and return to their recovery journey.
- Pain, which addresses the complexity of chronic pain and teaching people how to live a life free of opiates.
If you’re ready to take the next step, reach out to our staff and we’ll help find the right path forward for you.