Your contribution toward our Scholarship funds will help those unable to afford the cost of treatment find their path to healing and restore their dignity.
- The Ashley Scholarship Your gift to the Ashley Scholarship fund will help every patient find freedom from addiction.
- The Mae Abraham Legacy Fund Named in honor of Ashley co-founder Mae Abraham, your donation supports the ongoing development of Ashley’s Women’s Programs as well as treatment scholarships for women.
- The Lou Bantle Military Scholarship Members of the Armed Services, both active duty and veterans, face complex issues when dealing with addiction. Treatment scholarships for our Nation’s heroes is supported by this special fund that honors long time Ashley Board member and veteran, Lou Bantle.
- The Young Adult Program Scholarship Fund Young adults aged 18-25 need a different approach to help them engage in lifelong recovery. Your gift to this fund will help them realize their full potential and regain control of their life.
- Family & Children’s Program Scholarship Fund Total commitment from family; including children, relatives, partners and others; can make all the difference in lifelong recovery. Donations to this fund help families, and especially children, understand the disease of addiction and help cultivate brighter futures for generations to come.
- The Pain Recovery Program Scholarship Fund Pain and substance use disorders are each debilitating. Together they can seem insurmountable. Gifts to the Pain Recovery Scholarship Fund help treat those with chronic pain through the use of effective and holistic therapies while also treating their dependence on medications caused by long term usage.