Turn setbacks into solutions. Realize your full potential. Discover life beyond addiction.
Discover life beyond addiction
Our patient programming takes place at our 147-acre main campus in Havre De Grace, Maryland. Nestled in the Chesapeake Bay, it’s the perfect setting for you to find the motivation needed to heal the mind, body and spirit. Here, all people are treated with dignity and respect.
Our patient programming is intentionally designed based on the science of evidence-based treatment methods and the expertise we’ve developed over 40 years helping patients build new lives in recovery. We’re committee to you achieving the best recovery outcomes possible.
“I remember putting my head on the pillow and being able to really rest. I realized that I had found a place where I could find a new way to live.”Mark B.
How The Program Works
Every day includes treatment sessions and activities intentionally designed to address all areas of recovery wellness :
- Spiritual wellness
- Physical wellness
- Mental wellness
- Emotional wellness
- Social wellness
Each intentionally selected offerings are designed to build a specific resiliency or address a specific early recovery need. Our patients will get the most out of treatment by creating a schedule that best matches their interest and needs.
All participants in the program will be able to:
- Receive onsite, medically monitored detoxification, if needed.
- Attend consultations to address medical, therapeutic and dietary needs.
- Direct access to medical, psychiatric, psychological, and clinical services to address medical and clinical needs.
- Attend individual and group therapy.
- Attend community support group meetings.
- Additional specialty services to address co-occurring issues like grief, anxiety, depression, and trauma.
- Learn about the science of brain chemistry and substance use disorders.
- Receive tools to manage cravings and support long-term sobriety.
- Receive an individualized continuing care plan to manage the transition from inpatient treatment to the next stage of recovery.