Men’s Emerging Adult Extended Care
- Visitation is allowed for patients when approved by the Emerging Adult Extended Care Team.
- Request for visitation must be submitted and scheduled 48 hours in advance.
- Impromptu visits are not allowed. If a visitor arrives without approval from staff they will be asked to leave the premises immediately.
- Visitation is allowed between the hours of 4pm and 6pm, Monday through Friday and on Sundays from 1-5.
- Exceptions must be approved by your Counselor, Director Emerging Adult Services or Extended Care Operations Manager.
- Visitors are not allowed to bring open containers, purses, cell phones, or any unpermitted items.