Psychological & Psychiatric Care
We treat the whole person
Substance use disorder, better known as addiction, is complex. Often, someone struggling with substance use disorder has co-occurring psychological or psychiatric conditions impacting their health. Our full-time psychiatrists and clinical psychologists assess, diagnose and treat the effects of SUD on your mental health, increasing your chances of lifelong recovery.
Ashley is also a dual diagnosis treatment center based on the American Society of Addiction Medicine criteria. We’ll work with you to create a continuing care plan to manage your psychological or psychiatric conditions after finishing a treatment program.
Our psychological services
We offer various individual and group therapy services to help you address trauma, anxiety, depression, grief, anger, stress and chronic pain. These include:
- Prolonged Exposure
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- Cognitive Processing Therapy for PTSD
- Scheme Individual Therapy
- Schema Therapy Group
- Depression Group
- Anxiety Group
- Gender-Specific Trauma Group
Education and workshops
We use interactive workshops, worksheets, assessments and lectures to teach you critical recovery skills that you’ll use after leaving Ashley. Workshops give you the tools to build healthy relationships and boundaries and maintain mental health in recovery.
Our psychiatric services
Psychiatric treatment at Ashley includes:
- Full psychiatric evaluations and symptom management
- Education on dual-diagnosis
- Medication management of co-occurring psychiatric disorders
- Anxiety, depression, grief and trauma groups
- Abbreviated cognitive evaluations