We are looking for you
Become a part of a word-class addiction treatment center! Join the Ashley team, and work at an organization that truly cares about its patients and staff, working towards its mission 365 days a year.
Learn more about Ashley and our departments at our virtual career fair on December 16, 2021, 9:00 am – 3:00 pm.
Register here for our career fair
Join us anytime on December 16, 2021, between 9:00 am and 3:00 pm to hear first-hand from our staff what their department does and how they work. This is the perfect time to ask questions about Ashley and specific departments. Don’t be shy!
We have over 40 open positions for support, administrative and licensed medical and clinical staff, including full-time, part-time and on-call positions.
Click the button below to join us via Zoom:
Our schedule for the day
- 9:00 am – 10:00 am: Dietary – The Dietary team takes special care to ensure our patients are receiving top-notch, healthy meals three times a day.
- 10: 00 am – 11:00 am: Nursing – The Nursing team is comprised of CNAs, LPNs, and Registered Nurses, all working together to provide expert care to our patients.
- 11:00 am -12:00 pm: Patient Financial Services/Finance – These teams work both on the front end and the back end to keep things moving in every financial aspect. Some of these roles have direct patient work, while others are more behind the scenes.
- 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm: Non-Clinical Working with Patients – Several teams at Ashley are in non-clinical roles, but work with our patients every day. From Intake to Clinical Aides, to Continuing Care, these staff members are integral to the care of our patient communities.
- 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm: Clinical/IOP – Our Clinical teams across our Inpatient and Outpatient programs use their expertise to provide excellent therapeutic services to our patients, providing group and individual therapy, as well as necessary education for understanding the disease of addiction.
- 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm: Ashley & Benefits – We will talk about Ashley as an organization – who we are and what we do – and will give you an overview of our employee benefits.