Bringing Support to Small and Mid-Sized Businesses in our Community
The program will equip small and mid-sized businesses with education and resources to identify and address substance use disorder and mental health concerns among employees and provide confidential assessments and accessible treatment program referrals.
Our goal is to help employers provide support to their workforce in an effort to reduce turnover and help people find a path to long-term healing and recovery. The key areas of focus are: prevention, education and treatment placement assistance.
The Recovery Ready Workplace program is the result of Ashley, Maryland Addiction Recovery Center and American Design and Build’s commitment to reduce the stigma associated with addiction and mental health disorders and help those who are struggling find their own personal recovery solution. The project partners hope to establish a long-term program, which will serve and support many small to mid-sized businesses over time.
The Recovery Ready Workplace Program will:
- Create a recovery-ready work environment, one which is proactive in identifying and treating substance use disorder (SUD) and supportive of employees in any stage of recovery
- Provide quarterly in-services to employees on topics related to SUD such as identifying warning signs/risk factors, reducing stigma/shame in the work setting, etc.
- Offer confidential assessments and program referrals to those in need
- Commit to providing the appropriate treatment services within their continuum’s or locating the services elsewhere by leveraging their regional and national peer provider networks
- Promote health and wellness focused on, but not limited to, substance use disorders and mental health
- Develop a model for other small to mid-sized businesses to replicate, which will put greater emphasis on employee health and improve areas such as performance, productivity, retention, as well as reducing risk
About Maryland Addiction Recovery Center
Maryland Addiction Recovery Center, located in Towson, Maryland, offers comprehensive addiction and co-occurring treatment services to individuals and families locally, regionally and nationwide. MARC, a leader in the field of long-term care for addiction, offers extended care Community Living treatment, community-based Partial Hospitalization (PHP) and Intensive Outpatient treatment (IOP) programs. MARC’s clinical philosophy focuses on treating addiction as a chronic illness, individualized care through evidence-based clinical, medical, and therapeutic practices, long-term family engagement, and treating not just the symptoms of addiction but also the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual issues of an individual in order to support them into sustainable recovery and a high quality of life.
About American Design And Build
Since 1993, American Design and Build and American Sentry Solar have been providing Harford County and the greater Maryland area with energy efficient solutions for their home. Our goal for the past twenty-six years has been to bring feelings of family, professionalism and trust to each and every one of our customers. The concept is simple: we offer quality products, professional installation and fair prices. Our team specializes in all aspects of exterior remodeling, including roofing, siding, windows and doors as well as our solar experts who were paired with the top roofing specialists in the business to offer homeowners a solar solution with the highest quality. For more information, please visit https://www.adbuild.com/.
Fill out the form below to be contacted about the Recovery Ready Workplace Program