A substance abuse problem requires immediate professional help and finding an addiction treatment program in MD before things get worse. However, if you or someone you love needs help, looking at all the options can be overwhelming. The truth is, many places promise great results, but only few can actually deliver. In order to give you the best chance at recovery, Ashley Addiction Treatment takes your personal needs and addiction history into account, allowing for effective, individualized treatment.
Addiction Treatment Tailored Toward Your Needs
Every individual’s road to addiction is unique. In order for rehab to be effective, substance abuse programs must be able to treat your mind, body, and spirit. At Ashley, we incorporate intense therapy into our curriculum to help individuals experience lasting recovery.
Our licensed counselors and therapists help you effectively work through problems and burdens. You’ll have the chance to identify your emotional triggers so that you can learn how to cope with them in the future without addictive substances. During this part of treatment, you’ll also learn healthy coping mechanisms for dealing with stress, as well as ways to resist the urge relapse after treatment.
About Our Four Core Addiction Treatment Programs
No matter what substance you’re struggling with, our facility offers four core programs designed to help you achieve sustainable sobriety. Those programs include:
- Primary: Patients stay on our beautiful campus 24/7 while undergoing intensive individual and group therapy.
- Young Adult: Catered toward individuals aged 18–25, we combine traditional therapy approaches with experiential programming to enhance life skills and promote independent living. We also offer a 90-day young adult extended care program designed specifically for males in that age bracket.
- Pain Recovery: We help those who self-medicate with painkillers and other substances discover more effective coping mechanisms.
- Relapse: Designed for people who experienced a setback after treatment, we examine the underlying causes and develop new coping strategies.
Enjoy Our Beautiful Campus
Located on the banks of the Chesapeake Bay in Havre de Grace, Maryland, our 147-acre campus provides the perfect atmosphere to begin your recovery. You’ll be able to take in the beautiful landscape and breathe fresh, ocean air as an inspiration to embrace change.
Our patients can also enjoy many convenient amenities, including:
- Recreational therapies like yoga, acupuncture, and massage
- Wellness center complete with fitness equipment and personal trainers
- First-class nutritional specialists
- 24-hour food access
- Laundry services
- House cleaning
Call Us Today to Jumpstart Your Recovery!
If you or someone you love is one of the millions of Americans currently living with a substance abuse disorder, it’s time to get help. The professionals at Ashley Addiction Treatment are ready and eager to help you make this incredible life change. Call us today at 866-313-6310 to start down the path to sobriety.