Women’s Extended Care Program
PLEASE NOTE: All forms of visitation have been temporarily suspended due to COVID-19 mitigation measures. Please contact Extended Care staff with any further questions.
- Day passes are allowed for patients when approved by the patient’s Counselor.
- Day passes must be scheduled 48 hours in advance in order to be permitted.
- Leaving the facility is a privilege, this can be revoked at any time. Please refrain from getting tattoos and or piercings while on LOAs as this is in violation with our program policy.
- Patients must check with staff prior to departure.
- Upon return, patients must:
A. Upon arrival, patients must immediately check in with the staff.
B. Patient will be fully searched upon arrival back to campus.
C. Any items from the family must be handed directly to staff to search.