Starts in 14 Days, 9 Hours
October 10, 2018 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Wednesday, October 10, 2018
6:30 pm – 9:00pm
All Saints Episcopal Church
3 Chevy Chase Cir. NW, Washington, DC 20005
Rob Weiss will discuss the basics of sex addiction and sex addiction therapy to the general recovery community in the greater Washington, DC area.
Robert Weiss, LCSW, CSAT-S
- Robert Weiss is a digital-age intimacy and relationships expert specializing in infidelity and addictions—most notably sex, porn, and love addiction.
- Author; Sex Addiction 101, Out of The Doghouse: A Step-by-Step Relationship- Saving Guide for Men Caught Cheating and Cruise Control: Understanding Sex Addiction in Gay Men
- Subject expert for multiple media outlets including CNN, HLN, MSNBC, and NPR
- Blogger for Psychology Today, Huffington Post, and Psych Central
- Skilled international clinical educator
- Creator of more than a dozen high-quality addiction and mental health treatment facilities and programs including residential, workshop, IOP and outpatient.
Rob is CEO of Seeking Integrity LLC, an online and real-world resource for recovery from infidelity and sex, and porn addiction. For more information or to reach Mr. Weiss, please visit SeekingintegrityE.org or Sexandrelationshiphealing.com, or follow him on Twitter and facebook , @RobWeissMSW.