Thursday, April 27, 2017 6:30 PM - 9:00 PM
Community Forum- Annapolis, MD
Please join us for an evening of Education & Answers on The Opioid Crisis and The Pathway to Recovery. Hosted By Ashley Addiction Treatment and our Annapolis area alumni and friends.
Date: Thursday, April 27, 2017
Place: St. Phillips Episcopal Church • 730 Bestgate Rd • Annapolis, MD 21401
Time: 6:30 PM – 9:00 PM
- What IS opioid addiction?
- Who is at risk?
- The neurobiology of the disease.
- Why is “IT” happening?
- What do I do? What resources are available?
- How to maintain sobriety.
- Flourishing in Recovery!
- Fr. Mark Hushen - President, Ashley Addiction Treatment
- Mark Goldfaden - Executive Director, Samaritan House
- Charlotte Phillips - Clinical Counselor, Ashley Addiction Treatment
For questions or more information, please contact Alumni Services.