Virtual 12-Step Support Groups
April 14 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 8:00 am, repeating indefinitely
As part of our response to the COVID-19 outbreak, Ashley is trying to anticipate the social limitations facing our alumni. We know that connection is the key to recovery, for some people, social distancing may limit a person’s access to their support system. In that spirit, we are offering virtual 12-Step support groups daily at 9am, 1pm and 6pm EST. *Please note: All meetings now require a password, which will be included with the meeting information.
We plan to push out updates through email and in the Chalk Talk app. If you want to learn more and don’t have access to one or both, please sign up below to receive the meeting link or download the app by searching “Chalk Talk – Ashley Treatment” in the app store. *Please note the Chalk Talk app is carefully curated for our alumni only.
We want to consider all the ways in which we can support you in your ongoing recovery. If you need us, we’re here for you!
About the meetings:
- Only utilize audio to maintain anonymity, please disable video when entering meeting
- Last names do not have to be used and are not required
- Mute your audio; you can listen and are not required to share, please virtually raise your hand when you would like to share (participant list)
- Format will vary and will always be supported by at least one Ashley staff person
- Meetings are intended for Ashley alumni
- Our only request of you is that you’re respectful of all the other participants