Focus on recovery. We’ll focus on the rest.
We provide you or your loved one a wide range of amenities and accommodations to ensure safety, comfort and success during treatment. Overall wellness will play an integral role in your recovery journey, and our team is dedicated to helping you meet your goals.
Your stay at our inpatient campus
- Private and semi-private rooms
- Daily room cleaning, bedding changes and towels
- Laundry pick-up and delivery back to your room
- Dry-cleaning services for your delicate items
- State-of-the-art fitness center led by on-staff personal trainer
- Basketball courts
- Volleyball court
- Yoga rooms
- Outdoor walking/jogging path
Nutrition and culinary services
Nutritious food is fundamental to your health and recovery. Our dietician and professionally trained chefs and kitchen staff strike a balance between healthy and comfort — incorporating lean proteins, different cuisine styles, and seasonal dishes made with farm-fresh, local ingredients. They can also tailor the menu based on your medical needs or special diet, if necessary. Special diets might include
- Low carb/Moderate protein
- Emphasis on Omega 3s
You or your loved one can also attend presentations on topics valuable to your recovery journey. In addition to private and semi-private diet meetings and menu planning, our dietitian and dietitian technician offer education on:
- General nutrition
- Nutrition in recovery
- Stress, food and inflammation
- Eating healthy on a budget
- Eating the rainbow
We believe in healing the whole self.
Learn more about how spiritual and holistic care are part of our approach to addiction treatment.